Chances are you weren’t expecting to make an HVAC purchase and most families don’t have $5,000.00 or more on hand for this type of expense. This is where FTL Finance can benefit you. Not only is financing a great option for when you have an emergency expense, but also for when it makes sense to use your financial reserves for something else. Click here to get started today!
FTL Finance provides two HVAC consumer financing products. Contractors will work with customers to choose the best option. Whether consumers want to pay off the loan quickly or want a very low monthly payment, we have choices. See product options below, remember not all products are offered in all areas.
• Competitive fixed rates from 9.9% to 18.9%
• Terms up to 7 years
• Loan amounts from $1,000.00 to $35,000.00
• Deferred interest plans available for 90 days, 6 months, and 12 months (plans not available in all areas)
• No minimum monthly payment required during deferred interest period
• Regular financed contracts are available in all areas
• Non-Promotional rate of 17.9%
• Loan amounts from $300.00 to $35,000.00
• Deferred interest plans available 6 months and 12 months (plans not available in all areas)
• Minimum monthly payments required during deferred interest period
• Regular revolving lines of credit are available in all areas
Your source for Total Residential and Commercial HVAC Service • We do Installations, Repairs, and provide Total Maintenance Plans for all Heating Systems, Furnaces, Heat Pumps, and Air Conditioning • We offer Free Estimates!
• Washington, DC • Oxon Hill, MD • Waldorf, MD • Fort Washington, Largo, MD • Mitchelville, MD • Greenbelt, MD • Bowie, MD • Capital Heights, MD • Suitland, MD • Forestville, MD • Landover, MD • Hyattsville, MD • College Park, MD • Clinton, MD • Temple Hills, MD